$131 – $240
CRUGEN HT51 (4 SEASONS WINTER APPROVED)KUMHO TIRESTires
4 season winter approved tire for minivans, crossovers and SUVs
Zigzag grooves design provides improved water-draining capabilities, enhancing performances under wet conditions
Kumho’s 3D Sipes contributes at maximizing grip and reducing braking performances, providing drivers with a safe ride
The CRUGEN HT51 (4 SEASONS WINTER APPROVED) from Kumho is a summer / all-season tire designed for light trucks and SUV’s made to match your driving and working needs, offering good performances during both standard and heavy duty applications. The HT51’s blocky tread pattern promotes an enhanced snow traction and is complimented by the many sipes situated on each block which improves ice traction and grip. The CRUGEN HT51 (4 SEASONS WINTER APPROVED) was designed to give you a durable and comfortable ride and that even in all-weather conditions.
Kumho utilized the industry-standard TWIs (tread wear indicators) in the Crugen HT51. These narrow rubber bars sit recessed in the circumferential grooves, which the driver can use to monitor tread depth. As the tread starts to wear, the rubber bars will become more visible; they will be level with the rest of the tread when it reaches 2/32-inch depth.
The tread depth is very important for safety, as deeper grooves provide higher hydroplaning resistance and better stability in rainy conditions. Hence, it’s illegal in most places to use tires with less than 2/32-inch tread depth.
Engineered with qualities, features and details to go the distance in hard-working, hard-driving, all weather conditions, the Crugen HT51 excels in both standard and workload applications. A perfect replacement tire with an extensive line-up of sizes and applications. The Crugen HT51 has a 105,000KM treadwear warranty on P-metric sizes, and a 80,000KM treadwear warranty on LT-metric sizes. LT-metric sizes are also marked with the mountain snowflake symbol.
- Stiff center block design reinforces stability, traction and handling capabilities for improved, straight-line driving performance.
- Symmetrical four-channel layout and optimal block shape improves tread life.
- 3D sipe applications maximize grip and breaking performance which improves stability on snow-covered roads.
- A zigzag-style groove design improves drainage performance, enhancing driving performance in wet conditions.
- The new and attractive sidewall communicates contemporary emotion with modern design elements.
15" inches, 16" inches, 17" inches, 18" inches, 20" inches